We developed an artificial intelligence platform that uses chatbots and machine learning to automate conversations between businesses and customers via chat.
Over 1 million messages have been managed by our technology in a variety of industries: banking, pharmaceutical, publishing, luxury and many more. We’re looking for people to help us distribute our technology all across the globe.
We need a one-of-a-kind problem solver who can deeply empathize with people's needs, come up with unique solutions and help us create engaging user-experiences that replace the current frustrations with delight.
Being at a tech startup working in Artificial intelligence means that:
- You'll take a peek inside A.I.
You'll work with one of the most challenging and fast-growing technologies of these years.
- You’ll learn a lot about A.I.
and how to make the most of it in order to provide great experiences.
- You'll never get bored
We're a small team. That means that you'll get the point of view of everyone in the room and you'll participate and you'll be able to influence a variety of decision-making processes.
- You'll learn how to build stuff
No matter your previous background, we're sure that you'll develop some muscles with us. Building a real digital product for thousands of people and tackle business, design, tech and marketing problems will be a pretty good gym for your skills.
As a Frontend Developer, you will learn to use every tool at your disposal to build an amazing product — your daily activities might include:
- Converting wireframes and prototypes into working web UIs.
- Architecting efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver a compelling user-facing product. Identifying and resolving performance and scalability issues.
Our tech stack follows the best practices of the industry. We are heavy users of React and Apollo on the frontend with a solid backend powered by Elixir and Phoenix.
How to be a solid match for this position:
- You're a magician in building marvelous interfaces using React and CSS.
- You're not afraid of new tools nor technologies and you're hungry for learning.
- You take into consideration business requirements and concrete development implications of your software.
- You like to discuss your ideas and, above all, explain them to the rest of the team.
- Bonus points if you're passionate about Artificial Intelligence and understand how much it can change the world.
Now, head to Life at Indigo.ai
to learn more about us and get an idea if we'll like each other!