At Indigo AI we are building Natural Language Processing (NLP) services to help companies improve their communication and customer support. This job will play a key role in our R&D team. Today we are 13 young and motivated people from different backgrounds
About Our Team (Data Science R&D)
We are mathematical engineers with experience in Machine/Deep/Reinforcement Learning and a deep knowledge of Natural Language Processing. We are strongly convinced that the key to our success is to understand deeply the problem and develop custom solutions that fit the job.
You will be responsible of developing and implementing Machine Learning models on large datasets of texts. You will explore, among the others, Machine Learning Classifiers, Deep Learning models (Recurrent, Convolutional and Recursive Neural Networks, VAEs), Hidden Markov Models, Latent Dirichlet Allocation, Distributional Embeddings, ...
Skills & Tech
The skills we believe a successful candidate should have are:
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structure, Object Oriented Programming
- Python (or C++ and will to learn Python)
- Statistical knowledge
- Understanding the mathematical theory behind main machine learning algorithms
- Experience in a research project
- PLUS: Deep Learning experience
- PLUS: Experience in the Natural Language Processing field
You will have the opportunity to leverage our basecode and learn some of the cutting edge tools and techs we work with on a daily basis.
Some of the tools/frameworks we use: Scikit-learn, Tensorflow and PyTorch, GitHub, Google’s Protocol Buffers, Databases, Tornado servers, Redis Cache, …
You are the right person if:
- you did a MsC or PhD in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computing and Engineering
- you are passionate about programming
- you are passionate about researching and problem solving
- you have at least six months experience in analyzing and developing a ML model
Why join us?
- Our passion for Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing: an exploding research field where every 6 months a new revolutionary approach pops out
- Our killer team: we are looking for the best engineers (quality is better than quantity)
- Amazing location in the center of Milan and fun workplace