Indigo.ai is on a mission to enhance communication between people and businesses. We developed an artificial intelligence platform that uses chatbots and machine learning to automate conversations between businesses and customers via chat.
Over 1 million messages have been managed by our technology in a variety of industries: banking, pharmaceutical, publishing, luxury and many more. We’re looking for people to help us distribute our technology all across the globe.
We need a one-of-a-kind problem solver, passionate about programming who can deeply empathize with people's needs and come up with unique solutions.
About Our Team (Data Science R&D)
We are mathematical engineers with experience in Machine/Deep/Reinforcement Learning and a deep knowledge of Natural Language Processing. We are strongly convinced that the key to our success is to understand deeply the problem and develop custom solutions that fit the job.
You will be responsible of developing and implementing Machine Learning models on large datasets of texts. You will explore, among the others, Machine Learning Classifiers, Deep Learning models (Recurrent, Convolutional and Recursive Neural Networks, VAEs), Distributional Embeddings, Trasformers, Hierarchical Dirichlet Processes, ...
All the models will be integrated in our platform, Verse, to improve the performances and to keep up with the state-of.the-art in the NLP field.
Skills & Tech
The skills we believe a successful candidate should have are:
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structure, Object Oriented Programming
- Expertise in Python
- Statistical knowledge
- Understanding the mathematical theory behind main machine learning algorithms
- Experience in a research project, involved in the development part
- Experience in the Natural Language Processing field
- Deep Learning experience
You will have the opportunity to leverage our basecode and learn some of the cutting edge tools and techs we work with on a daily basis.
You are the right person if:
- you did a MsC or PhD in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computing and Engineering
- you are passionate about programming
- you are passionate about researching and problem solving
- you have at least six months experience in analyzing and developing a ML model
Why join us?
- Our passion for Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing: an exploding research field where every 6 months a new revolutionary approach pops out
- Our killer team: we are looking for the best engineers (quality is better than quantity)
- Amazing location in the center of Milan and fun workplace