Navdy, the only Pre-IPO voted "Top 10 Most Innovative Company 2015 - Automotive" by Fast Company and one of the "25 hottest San Francisco startups to watch in 2016" by Business Insider, has created a Head-Up Display (HUD) that enables a better way to use your apps in the car. Featuring integrated navigation, communication, and trip information floating seamlessly in front of you, Navdy delivers a distraction-free driving experience for the modern driver.
The Customer Support Representative provides the utmost support to customers in a quick and efficient manner while reporting customer trends and feedback to their manager.
What you will do at Navdy:
- Promptly attend to customers' inquiries via email, chat, phone, social media, video conference and other means of communication determined by the department and business' needs. (94%)
- Effectively and empathetically own customer inquiries and requests, seeing them through to completion.
- Adapt to customer and business needs as we launch and scale production of Navdy.
- Work with external Navdy teams to identify and log product issues and customer feedback via Jira. (3%)
- Continuously develop and update self-help articles and guides. (3%)
- Provide feedback to manager on how to improve customer experience and departmental flows.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Adaptable to a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to continually learn, obtain information, and retain information essential to helping customers and address their inquiries.
- Initiative to seek tasks when core principle duties and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Ability to meet Service Level Agreements as defined by their manager.
- Experience with Zendesk, Jira, and Google Docs is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a group environment.
- Willing to work flexible hours, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
Why you want to work at Navdy:
We are hardware geeks, scientists, engineers, and designers. We are makers. We are driven. We are Navdy.
We have all the perks you would expect from a great start-up: an amazing office space, a smart multidisciplinary team, a flexible workplace, and plenty of food in the kitchen. Obviously: medical, dental, vision, and PTO, great salary, bonus, and options. Navdy is based in SOMA in San Francisco, a few blocks from Caltrain.
Navdy will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.