We are seeking a highly-motivated, experienced and proven Creative/Promotional Writer with a desire to work within the financial services industry. The Creative Content Writer is responsible for delivering financial copy for all marketing initiatives, while maintaining our brand voice. You will support effective marketing strategies and campaigns that align with our business goals and brand.
Our ideal candidate has a solid financial writing background and work experience writing and facilitating a variety of promotional projects, including sales campaigns, social media writing, digital landing page writing. Our Writer will form part of the marketing support services team focusing on multiple B2C and B2B initiatives. You will also play a significant role shaping the company’s brand and tone of voice. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities within these areas contribute to our company’s long-term success.
- Develop, write, edit, and proof content for a broad array of marketing materials including: e-mail communications, subject lines, blogs, website content, ebooks, brochures, digital ads and more
- Synthesize content to produce succinct promotional and digital copy for use in social media applications, including YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Collaborate with marketing team to establish key objectives, strategies and themes for content
- Translate complex ideas into compelling, audience- and media-appropriate communications
- Provide proofreading and editing support for both technical and narrative materials
- Collaborate with other writers and content providers to effectively execute initiatives that are timely and relevant for our target audiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the broader organization to attain business objectives
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in a creative content role
- Financial/Lending industry experience a plus
- Excellent project management and organizational abilities; including the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at one time while meeting rigorous deadlines
- Superior principles of language and grammar required, along with strong proofreading skills
- Familiarity with print, web, email, and multimedia marketing
- Vigilant attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
Compensation and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Class A Building/Modern Workspace/ Fun Environment
- Great Culture that includes: Daily Snack Cart, Casual Dress-wear, Summer BBQ’s, Happy Hour’s, Sport Leagues, Community Initiatives
National Business Capital was founded in 2007 by Joseph Camberato and James Webster during a time when the process was extremely difficult for businesses to obtain financing. They joined forces to create a streamlined process and provide solutions to help business owners grow. Now, they employ a team of more than 100 employees who genuinely care about you and your business. The team has proudly secured 1 billion dollars in financing for tens of thousands of clients.