National Business Capital & Services is a Fintech Marketplace for SMB Companies and Financial Lenders to connect. Over the last 10+ years we have helped secure over $1Billion in Financing for small business owners nationwide. We are an industry leader, have an amazing culture and continue to grow at a great pace. We are known for our efficient processes, rock star teams, integrity and awesome brand!
Anyone joining our org at any level is joining at a truly great time – there has been a great foundation laid across all departments, with a big focus on building teams of the right people.
Take a look at our Trustpilot and Google ratings to hear from our very satisfied clients! In addition, check out our team and culture pages to see our all star team and amazing workplace! If you want to experience unlimited growth and earning potential while enjoying a workplace and life you love, apply now!
What Separates us from the Rest:
- State of the Art Technology
- Well Established Processes and Management support
- Class A Building / Modern Workspace / Fun Environment
- Awesome Culture and Perks
- Casual Dress Daily, Company Sponsored Events, Snack Cart, Sport Leagues, Community Initiatives
- Comprehensive Training Program
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Desire to become a Board Certified Credit Consultant (NBC&S will sponsor the certification)
- Excellent phone and computer skills - as you will be communicating with clients on a daily basis
- Provide top notch customer service while handling incoming credit repair inquiries
- Work “Athlete”- someone who is coach-able, innovative, focused, and adaptable
- Ability to work collaboratively and have an “all hands-on deck” mentality
- Excellent Time Management Skills- Understands time sensitive information and can operate with a sense of urgency
- Resourceful, able to prioritize, and problem solve
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent follow up skills are required
- Financial and Mortgage industry experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Medical/ Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
National Business Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.