National Business Capital & Services is a Fintech Marketplace for SMB Companies and Financial Lenders to connect. Over the last 10+ years we have helped secure over $1Billion in Financing for small business owners nationwide. We are an industry leader, have an amazing culture and continue to grow at a great pace. We are known for our efficient processes, rock star teams, integrity and awesome brand!
Anyone joining our org at any level is joining at a truly great time – there has been a great foundation laid across all departments, with a big focus on building teams of the right people.
Take a look at our Trustpilot and Google ratings to hear from our very satisfied clients! In addition, check out our team and culture pages to see our all star team and amazing workplace! If you want to experience unlimited growth and earning potential while enjoying a workplace and life you love, apply now!
Our ‘Services Division’ provides business owners world class business services, some of which include: marketing, credit card processing, payroll, HR management and web technology to help streamline operations.
Our Business Growth Advisors thrive on finding solutions for current clients and building a portfolio of prospective clients. Ideal candidates are highly motivated and driven to represent an industry-leading organization.
Business Growth Advisors connect and build relationships with business owners to help find the best solutions for their business operations.
*Any credit card processing or payroll experience is very useful!
What Separates us from the Rest:
- Inbound Leads of current clients Provided Daily
- Extensive Business Development and Marketing Initiatives
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- State of the Art Technology
- Class A Building / Modern Workspace / Fun Environment
- Awesome Culture and Perks
- Daily Snack Cart, Casual Fridays, Summer Outings, Happy Hour’s, Sport Leagues, Community Initiatives
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary plus individual and team bonus programs (unlimited earning potential)
- Medical/ Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Desire to help Business Owners with their individual needs
- Desire to exceed sales goals
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Work “Athlete” someone who is coach-able, innovative, focused, and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills via phone and email
- Resourceful, able to prioritize, and problem solve
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated, organized and excellent follow up skills are required
- Quick learner and ability to retain new information
- Interest in building and maintaining relationships with clients