Narrativ is a NYC-based tech startup that is building a better internet for shoppers. We use machine learning to connect products with all of the content created about them to answer retail’s trillion-dollar question, “what should I buy?”
With a library of more than 1 billion products matched to expert reviews from top commerce publishers like Buzzfeed, NYT Wirecutter, and Hearst, Narrativ enables retailers such as Macy's, Ulta and Dermstore to tap into $25B of annual consumer spend. In June 2018, The World Economic Forum honored Narrativ as a Technology Pioneer for building technology to democratize commerce.
We come from Bensonhurst to Beijing and view the breadth of our team's life experiences as a core competitive advantage. Our team hails from 10 countries, has worked for the likes of Google, Glossier and McKinsey and more than one-third of Narrativ employees are first-generation college graduates.
Narrativ is looking to hire a full-time executive assistant to the CEO and Office Manager. This is an opportunity to have a fundamental impact on the success of a rapidly growing startup poised for success. As Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will help to increase executive effectiveness through calendar management, quick execution, and overall proactive support. As Office Manager, you will ensure the office continues to function at a high level, ensuring guests experiences are top notch, office events are planned and function smoothly, office supplies are budgeted and accounted for, and much much more. In addition, this role will allow high performers to contribute in more ways by supporting functional leaders in managing special projects associated with the business’s core technology or clients.
- Coordinate office logistics (maintain Narrativ’s office space, create hard copies of our filing systems, order snacks and obtain additional office supplies as needed)
- Propose, plan and execute team events (birthdays, anniversaries, happy hours, off site events for team building exercises etc.)
- Review CEO’s calendar daily, ensure all guests are logged into the building, flagging calendar issues and prioritization
- Support CEO with all personal tasks (Retrieve lunch/coffee for CEO/executive team as needed, etc. )
- Assist in other HR related tasks (onboarding new employees)
- Serve as a liaison to the building management
- Work independently on special projects as assigned
- 2+ years in a fast paced environment, preferably with a creative, fashion or media company.
- Previous experience with administrative work on behalf of an executive-level professional
- Strong attention to detail; skilled at following up on projects and closing loops
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities and work autonomously
- Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous decisions in a timely manner.
- We offer incredibly competitive salaries and cover 100% of health, dental and vision.
- We are challenging monopolies and architecting a new business model for retail and media - the work you do here will have meaning
- We are a profitable company that is growing rapidly without throwing cash out the window.
- We have weekly happy hours, monthly company outings and our Slack meme game is the best in the business
- We are committed to making a societal impact by building sustainable technology to #EndThe404 and open-sourcing many of our projects to contribute to the broader digital community.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed