Narrativ is a NYC-based tech startup that is building a better internet for shoppers. We use machine learning to connect products with all of the content created about them to answer retail’s trillion-dollar question, “what should I buy?”
With a library of more than 1 billion products matched to expert reviews from top commerce publishers like Buzzfeed, NYT Wirecutter, and Hearst, Narrativ enables retailers such as Macy's, Ulta and Dermstore to tap into $25B of annual consumer spend. In June 2018, The World Economic Forum honored Narrativ as a Technology Pioneer for building technology to democratize commerce.
We come from Bensonhurst to Beijing and view the breadth of our team's life experiences as a core competitive advantage. Our team hails from 10 countries, has worked for the likes of Google, Glossier and McKinsey and more than one-third of Narrativ employees are first-generation college graduates.
Narrativ is looking to hire a growth manager. This is a unique opportunity to have a fundamental impact on the success of a rapidly growing startup. In this role, you will collaborate with the Narrativ team to grow key accounts and acquire new clients for the platform, as well as working to operationalize our go to market strategy.
You’ll be on the cutting edge of performance marketing as Narrativ is fundamentally opening a new acquisition channel for advertisers and new revenue stream for publishers. We operate at massive scale- your work will directly influence millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in the industry.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- General management of client accounts:
- Run client meetings to deliver strategic insights & tactical recommendations
- Be the main point of contact for client questions and platform troubleshooting
- Identify opportunities to grow spend and inventory engagement
- Structure and execute large-scale data analysis for end-of-month reporting
- Monitor account performance against both Narrativ and client goals
- Design and drive customer insight strategy and dashboards
- Manage bidding analyst to ensure daily platform bidding is optimized based on client performance goals
- Partner with Narrativ’s engineering team to drive development of bidding optimization and account management tools including CPC algorithm, programmatic targeting, and advertiser/publisher dashboards
- A minimum of 2 years experience at a top-tier consulting firm or investment bank (or equivalent analytical and strategic role at top-tier organization or top publisher or retailer) where you:
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets in platforms like Tableau/ Looker/ Excel
- Draw insights from analysis and packaging in presentations to clients
- Build deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Client management and relationship building experience that includes
- Working with clients to achieve their goals
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to grow client book of business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- We offer incredibly competitive salaries and cover 100% of health, dental and vision for the employee.
- We are challenging monopolies and architecting a new business model for media- the work you do here will have meaning
- We are a profitable company that is growing rapidly without throwing cash out the window.
- We have weekly happy hours, monthly company outings and our Slack meme game is the best in the business
- We are committed to making a societal impact by building sustainable technology to #EndThe404 and open-sourcing many of our projects to contribute to the broader digital community.
Fill out the Hire with Google form below and attach your resume. In the Website field, please include your LinkedIn profile URL.
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.