is a NYC-based, NEA-backed tech startup that is building a better internet for shoppers. We do this with technology that rewires links at massive scale so that:
- Advertisers unlock a $25B monopoly by converting Amazon’s static link empire into a competitive CPC marketplace
- Publishers get paid like Google rather than like a coupon site. Narrativ boosts yield 4X on link inventory with competitive bidding in content.
- Consumers find what they want at the best prices online and will never land on an out of stock or 404 page.
With more than one billion links rewired, Narrativ partners include Conde Nast, New York Magazine, Ulta Beauty and Nordstrom. We launched out of stealth in August 2017 and are on pace to deliver $600M in advertiser revenue in 2018. In June 2018, The World Economic Forum honored Narrativ as a Technology Pioneer for our commitment to digital sustainability.
Narrativ is looking to hire a growth manager. This is a unique opportunity to have a fundamental impact on the success of a rapidly growing startup. In this role, you will collaborate with the Narrativ team to grow key accounts and acquire new clients for the platform, as well as working to operationalize our go to market strategy.
You’ll be on the cutting edge of performance marketing as Narrativ is fundamentally opening a new acquisition channel for advertisers and new revenue stream for publishers. We operate at massive scale- your work will directly influence millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in the industry.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- General management of client accounts:
- Run client meetings to deliver strategic insights & tactical recommendations
- Be the main point of contact for client questions and platform troubleshooting
- Identify opportunities to grow spend and inventory engagement
- Structure and execute large-scale data analysis for end-of-month reporting
- Monitor account performance against both Narrativ and client goals
- Design and drive customer insight strategy and dashboards
- Manage bidding analyst to ensure daily platform bidding is optimized based on client performance goals
- Partner with Narrativ’s engineering team to drive development of bidding optimization and account management tools including CPC algorithm, programmatic targeting, and advertiser/publisher dashboards
- A minimum of 2 years experience at a top-tier consulting firm or investment bank (or equivalent analytical and strategic role at top-tier organization) where you:
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets in platforms like Tableau/ Looker/ Excel
- Draw insights from analysis and packaging in presentations to clients
- Build deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Client management and relationship building experience that includes
- Working with clients to achieve their goals
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to grow client book of business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- We offer incredibly competitive salaries and cover 100% of health, dental and vision.
- We are challenging monopolies and architecting a new business model for media- the work you do here will have meaning
- We are a profitable company that is growing rapidly without throwing cash out the window.
- We have weekly happy hours, monthly company outings and our Slack meme game is the best in the business
- We are committed to making a societal impact by building sustainable technology to #EndThe404 and open-sourcing many of our projects to contribute to the broader digital community.