As the leading full-service digital agency in the German-speaking region, we offer our customers from all industries the full range of IT and Web Services: E-Commerce, Mobile Business Apps, Digital Communications, Websites and Customer Relationship Management. The know-how of our 550 Namicslers is correspondingly divers. The choice is yours: creation, technology, project management or consulting. Location? Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, St. Gallen, Zurich or Belgrade. What do we have in common? Joy!
We love agility and at the same time we can only work as agile as our customers are. Every project is unique - not only because of that. Do you fancy the adventure of working in both worlds? Coding is your passion? To enrich others with your inputs, to give open feedback and to advance your team professionally makes you happy? Then read on!
Your day as Salesforce Developer*
- You are part of our Salesforce expert team and develop innovative and performant solutions on the force.com platform. You collaborate with our consultants and work in interdisciplinary project teams.That includes following responsibilities:
- Find your way in the Salesforce product world – Your focus will be Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Data modelling and preparation of large amounts of data (Big Data, Data Mining, Business Intelligence) for real-time applications
- Developing components and interfaces based on Salesforce to integrate with the latest web technologies
- Contribute to the creation of architecture- and realisation concepts as well as interface designs
- Quality assurance with automated testing during development (unit tests and integration tests) and long term assurance of quality with regression tests
Your profile as Salesforce Developer*
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or computer science industry or comparable apprenticeship
- Knowledge of current web technology standards (Java/JEE) and/or with standard software frameworks (Spring etc.)
- Experience with WebServices (REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience with IDEs and tools, such as Eclipse oder IntelliJ, JUnit, git, Gradle, Sonar, CI-Server, etc.
- Experience with the Salesforce force.com platform or other Salesforce products as well as APEX
- Good to very good knowledge of English
Your advantages with Namics
Working at Namics means freedom at work. Easy to say? Easy to prove: Free time management and home office friendly. We care about both professional freedom and team support. The know-how of over 200 Techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it. Tech-Lead or rather pure coding? Both are possible. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pencils, paper or writeable glass walls are also available if you need distance from the digital. Do you want to air your brain? Jump on Kickerkasten, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular quarter breakfasts, town hall meetings, lab days, Namics Camp and much more. Not enough yet? Then do something for your education, internally or externally. We support you.
Sounds good? Become a Namicsler and apply right here, digital of course. Please indicate your salary expectations and a possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personnel consultancies are only desired as selected partners.
Principal HR Manager
Phone: +381 11 40 41 231
*It's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)