As the leading full-service digital agency in the German-speaking region, we offer our customers from all industries the full range of IT and Web Services: E-Commerce, Mobile Business Apps, Digital Communications, Websites and Customer Relationship Management. The know-how of our 550 Namicslers is correspondingly diverse. The choice is yours: creation, technology, project management or consulting. Location? Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, St. Gallen, Zurich or Belgrade. What do we have in common? Joy!
We love agility and at the same time we can only work as agile as our customers are. Every project is unique - not only because of that. Do you fancy the adventure of working in both worlds? Coding is your passion? To enrich others with your inputs, to give open feedback and to advance your team professionally makes you happy? Then read on!
Your day as Senior Software Engineer .NET*
- Customizing content management systems based on .NET like Sitecore
- Development of web applications and interfaces to other backend systems
- Development around the product range of Sitecore (Experience Platform, Digital Marketing, Sitecore Commerce)
- Integration of standard products in the environment of state-of-the-art web technologies
Your profile as Senior Software Engineer .NET*
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or computer science industry is a plus
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience with .NET
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) desirable, not must
- Knowledge of persistence technologies; familiarity with XML standards and Web services
- Experience with Sitecore is a plus
- Good to very good knowledge of English language
Your advantages with Namics
Working at Namics means freedom at work. Easy to say? Easy to prove: Free time management and home office friendly. We care about both professional freedom and team support. The know-how of over 200 Techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it. Tech-Lead or rather pure coding? Both are possible. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pencils, paper or writeable glass walls are also available if you need distance from the digital. Do you want to air your brain? Jump on Kickerkasten, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular quarter breakfasts, town hall meetings, lab days, Namics Camp and much more. Not enough yet? Then do something for your education, internally or externally. We support you.
Sounds good? Become a Namicsler and apply right here, digital of course. Please indicate your salary expectations and a possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personnel consultancies are only desired as selected partners.
Senior Recruiting Manager
Phone: +381 69 789 039
*It's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)