As the leading full-service digital agency in the German-speaking region, we offer our customers from all industries the full range of IT and Web Services: E-Commerce, Mobile Business Apps, Digital Communications, Websites and Customer Relationship Management. The know-how of our 550 Namicslers is correspondingly divers. The choice is yours: creation, technology, project management or consulting. Location? Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, St. Gallen, Zurich or Belgrade. What do we have in common? Joy!
Do you love to implement your creative ideas and are you passionate about digital creation? Do you want to inspire our customers with unique digital experiences and enrich your team with your impulses? Then read on!
Your day as Senior Experience Designer*
- You will develop unique, digital user interfaces and applications for reputable clients, for instance DriveNow, Kaufland or Victorinox
- You will give creative impulses for excellent design, while challenging concept and technology
- You will contribute to our creative portfolio in Frankfurt or Munich to a great extent
- As a lead, you will transfer visions and ideas into sophisticated design concepts and manage their channel-wide implementation
- You will work on exciting and complex problems in interdisciplinary teams together with developers, consultants, researchers and concept developers
- You will carry out presentations and discussions of concepts and designs with colleagues and clients
Your profile as Senior Experience Designer*
- You are passionate about digital creation and have an almost endless pool of creative ideas, as well as the ability to turn these into strong visual concepts and designs
- A completed degree in design (university or technical college), e.g. in the field of communication, web or interaction design, or a comparable qualification.
- 5 years of professional experience in concept and in the implementation of digital applications, preferably in an agency environment
- You have both creative as well as analytical thinking skills
- Very good knowledge of commonly used tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision)
- You understand how brands work and have a good sense of the latest trends in the UX environment
- Hands-on mentality: you question the status quo and are only satisfied once you have found a better solution
- Very good knowledge of English, written and oral
Your advantages with Namics
Working at Namics means developing creative digital solutions with many talented colleagues. We see ourselves as a team of highly motivated people who support and enrich each other. We equip you with everything you need to let your creative ideas run wild: state-of-the-art tools, Macs, the latest technology, enough coffee, Swiss chocolate. So that you don't lose your balance, we promote your work-life balance: Home Office, Work Anywhere, flexible (annual) working hours and sabbaticals. At the same time, we value our Face to Face exchange.
Pencils, paper or writeable glass walls are also available if you need distance from the digital. Do you want to air your brain? Jump on Kickerkasten, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular quarter breakfasts, town hall meetings, lab days, Namics Camp and much more. Not enough yet? Then do something for your education, internally or externally. We support you.
Sounds good? Become a Namicsler and apply right here, digital of course. Please indicate your salary expectations and a possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personnel consultancies are only desired as selected partners.
Senior Recruiting Manager
Phone: +49 69 365 059 301
*It's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)