About V-Care Pharmacy
V-Care Pharmacy is a URAC accredited full service and Specialty pharmacy with a focus in disease therapy management. Licensed in multiple states across the U.S, we are a fast-growing company that is seeking a pharmacy sales representative who will work with the utmost level of professionalism and integrity. To learn more about our company, please visit us at http://myvcarepharmacy.com/
Job Title: Pharmacy Sales Representative
Reports To: Pharmacy Owner/CEO
- Experience in B2B sales
- Strong territory, organizational, and sales management skills
- Knowledge of pharmacology and regulatory requirements
- Ability to use technology to provide timely reporting
- High school degree
- Valid driver’s license issued in one of the 50 states
- Must be able to travel within the territory (all of Massachusetts)
- Must successfully pass a drug test, background check, and driving records check
- Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to drive monthly sales results and patient referrals through superior sales skills.
- Above average interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges in the market.
- Responsible for developing sales opportunities and promoting a positive image of the company.
- Consistently exhibits a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating the company’s products product list and patient care programs and services.
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers within physician offices and pharmaceutical companies and provide consistent follow up through on all customer concerns.
- Keeps relevant parties informed through submitting activity and analysis reports.
Compensation is negotiable.
V-Care Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. V-Care Pharmacy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on genetic characteristics or information, race, color, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.