Employee is responsible for:
- purchasing and negotiating the best prices possible for pharmaceutical drugs using different types of technology.
- Supervising the rotation of drug inventory as well as ensuring drugs are are within date.
- Ensures proper turnover of inventory to reduce the costs while making sure inventory is not back stocked.
- Checking for recalls and follows relevant recall protocols.
- Organizing and maintaining purchasing invoices and transactions.
- Maintains proper communication with all departments to ensure the pharmacy has the necessary medication in stock.
Pharmacy Technician license required.