Our product management team is looking for recent college graduates or junior product managers who are excited about defining a technology experience that enables Mytonomy to improve healthcare.
Mytonomy is a patient experience cloud solution that supports patients outside of the health system, providing them with the health content they need when, where, and how they need it. Our original, custom content has proven unparalleled user engagement, which drives user-generated behavioral data. This, combined with viewership metrics and integrated EMR data gives health care providers a holistic view of the patient, enabling them to drive better health outcomes.
We’re a Series A funded startup, and we’re passionate about changing the way healthcare is delivered.
- Own aligning our business strategy and metrics with our product development efforts and leading an engineering team from design through the successful rollout
- Manage and drive software projects with high coordination complexity
- Create detailed road maps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects
- Strong User Experience skills, including the ability to designing mockups and building prototypes.
- 1+ years of experience in product management or similar role in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment.
- Recent college grads welcomed as well
- BS degree in a technical field, CS preferred, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, and risks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS in computer science
- Past experience with creating and scaling technical infrastructure.
- Experience designing in Sketch