Our product management team is looking for experienced product managers who are excited about defining a technology experience that enables Mytonomy to improve healthcare.
Mytonomy is a patient experience cloud solution that supports patients outside of the health system, providing them with the health content they need when, where, and how they need it. Our original, custom content has proven unparalleled user engagement, which drives user-generated behavioral data. This, combined with viewership metrics and integrated EMR data gives health care providers a holistic view of the patient, enabling them to drive better health outcomes.
We’re a Series A funded startup, and we’re passionate about changing the way healthcare is delivered.
- Own aligning our business strategy and metrics with our product development efforts and leading an engineering team from design through the successful rollout
- Manage and drive software projects with high coordination complexity, including integration with legacy health systems.
- Create detailed road maps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects
- Communicate and evangelize the value of technical infrastructure to the business stakeholders
- Strong User Experience skills, including the ability to designing mockups and building prototypes.
- Cultural fit: you are a leader and a team player who takes responsibility for all aspects of the product.
- At least 5 years of experience in product management or similar role in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment
- BS degree in a technical field, CS preferred, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of software projects’ development, roll-out, and support risks
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, and risks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience as a software engineer, SRE, or IT operations
- Familiarity with popular EMR systems like Epic, Cerner, and AllScripts
- BS in computer science
- Past experience with creating and scaling technical infrastructure.
- Experience designing in Sketch