As a Deployment Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing new client deployments. You will work closely with clients, the Sales Team, and our Account Managers to coordinate project implementation activities. The Deployment Project Manager is responsible for the overall success of new client project implementations and a critical member of the Customer Success team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitors every step of the implementation process and project progress; anticipates potential issues and proactively manages details
- Coordinates all aspects of project implementation; works closely with the client and internal project team members
- Creates written project implementation plans in Microsoft Project with milestones and deliverables in conjunction with the Sales Team and Account Managers
- Develops and monitors project plans and timelines in accordance with contract agreements to meet customer expectations
- Organizes convenes, and documents regular client and internal project team meetings throughout implementation; establishes deadlines and keeps projects on track
- Communicates project statuses and disseminates project information to clients and internal project teams on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Information Systems, or a related area of study
- 2+ years’ Project Management experience
- Experience with Project Management software (Microsoft Project preferred) is a must
- Experience working on simultaneous implementation projects, including project creation, resource management, and reporting.
· Bonus points for Project Management certification