Mytonomy is seeking a proactive, hard-working, and enthusiastic Patient Education Video Scriptwriter to join our growing team!
This is a part-time role that can expand to a full-time opportunity. You should have experience in “writing for video” and we strongly recommend submitting a script of your past work to merit consideration.
Mytonomy is a patient experience cloud solution that supports patients outside of the health system, providing them with the health content they need when, where, and how they need it. Our original, custom content has proven unparalleled user engagement, which drives user-generated behavioral data.
This, combined with viewership metrics and integrated EMR data gives healthcare providers a holistic view of the patient, enabling them to drive better health outcomes. We're a Series A funded startup, and we're passionate about changing the way healthcare is delivered.
- Drive the health education editorial and creative process
- Work with internal sponsors to identify gaps in our existing content library per market needs
- Create first draft scripts for new content modules and manage internal and external review processes
- Incorporate Mytonomy’s microlearning principles (per our website) in crafting narrative content for video production
- Ensure accuracy of content and abidance by any medical community regulations, standards and/or guidelines
- Ensure 6th grade literacy level of all content
- Drive content roadmap strategy
- Understand content priorities among all current and potential customers and prioritize production timelines accordingly
Additional operational tasks
- Stay current with medical literature and advancements
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Extremely strong written communication skills; extensive knowledge of English grammar and standard style guides
- Ability to write for video, for a patient audience (i.e. 6th grade literacy level)
- Ability to interpret and communicate scientific/medical information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong attention to detail, eye for process improvement / new efficiency opportunities
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Ability and willingness to adapt to new projects and "wear multiple hats"
- Background in, and knowledge of, the healthcare industry