Mytonomy is seeking a proactive, hard-working, and enthusiastic Deployment Manager to join our growing team!
Mytonomy is a patient experience cloud solution that supports patients outside of the heath system, providing them with the health content they need when, where, and how they need it. Our original, custom content has proven unparalleled user engagement, which drives user generated behavioral data. This, combined with viewership metrics and integrated EMR data gives health care providers a holistic view of the patient, enabling them to drive better health outcomes.
We’re a Series A funded startup, and we’re passionate about changing the way healthcare is delivered.
Core projects :
- Oversee end-to-end deployment of new contracts
- Manage client relationship and understand timeline / requirements
- Lead IT integration planning and project management
- Address support questions from client / users throughout implementation and deployment
Additional operational tasks :
- Inform sales team strategies based on past client engagements
- Keep pulse check on clients / broader market for new feature development opportunities
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to predict / respond to client needs
- Ability to manage client expectations and prioritize requests based on level of importance
- Ability and willingness to adapt to new projects and “wear multiple hats”
- Strong attention to detail, eye for process improvement / new efficiency opportunities
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Major bonus points for experience in Health IT integration
- Healthcare industry experience preferred but not required
Option to work remotely, but ability to commute to/from Bethesda office preferred.