Mytonomy is a patient experience cloud solution that supports patients outside of the health system, providing them with the health content they need when, where, and how they need it. Our original, custom content has proven unparalleled user engagement, which drives user-generated behavioral data. This, combined with viewership metrics and integrated EMR data gives health care providers a holistic view of the patient, enabling them to drive better health outcomes.
We’re a Series A funded startup, and we’re passionate about changing the way healthcare is delivered. We’ve secured multi-year contracts with large health systems, and our business has grown exponentially from last year. We’re a SaaS company based in Bethesda, MD, led by executives from Google, Oracle, and the Obama Administration.
The UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components, including integration with legacy health systems. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultural fit: you are a leader and a team player who takes responsibility for all aspects of the product.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- BSc degree in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- We are a drug-free workplace
We are people that love the internet and great content and realize that we can fix some actual problems in healthcare, a massive industry in need of change that all Americans interact with. There are very few tech opportunities in the DC area that combine Silicon Valley thought leadership with DC mission orientation. We have working parents and new college grads on the team – all are welcome to enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation days with manager approval – time off when you need it!
- Generous health insurance coverage
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities (and snacks)!
- Our office and studio are located across from the Bethesda Metro (red line) at 4550 Montgomery Ave, Suite 200N, Bethesda, MD 20814.
- Learn more at www.mytonomy.com