We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a highly organized Sr. Producer with exceptional communication skills and proven game production experience. In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for all aspects of production for Blankos. Responsibilities include game production duties on PC and console, live operations for the Blankos live service, and international/localization support - partnering with external development resources, internal stakeholders, vendors, and various other internal or external resources.
You will own the schedule, process, vendor relationships, and communication, establishing timelines and coordinating the workload required to achieve milestones, responsible for identifying risks, providing mitigation plans, and regularly communicating development status to internal stakeholders.
Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to establish clarity from ambiguity, facilitation of collaboration with remote resources, a team first attitude, and maintaining a friendly, supportive, creative environment are all essential to your success.
Our Seattle office is located in the heart of quirky, creative Ballard. When we’re not making awesome games, we’re out sampling the delicious food Ballard has to offer; we’re sipping coffee (or tea) at our favorite coffee shops; or we’re engrossed in epic table-top battles at Cafe Mox. We’re passionate about creating a tight-knit work environment that feels like you’re hanging out with your friends.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with stakeholders and resources to define feature requirements, determine resource needs, and create/maintain production schedules for development, launch, and ongoing maintenance phases
- Regularly communicate project and milestone, status, risks, and opportunities.
- Actively manage risk by proactively identifying mitigation strategies, gaining alignment on solutions, and executing
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features and content from concept to implementation
- Day to day creation and communication of tasks, priorities, and deadlines for internal resources and external development teams
- Ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are fully understood, communicated and achieved
- Facilitate healthy collaboration, strong communication, effective process, and accountability across all individuals and teams supporting the franchise
- Work with technology resources, game team, platform team, and external vendors to develop a 24/7/365 system and process to monitor services, identify issues, kick off incident management, assign priority, determine required resources, notify required participants, manage communication, and resolve issues.
- Oversee and act as primary point of contact for Blankos Live Operations and incident management, coordinating all required resources to drive issues to resolution.
- Main point of contact with external localization vendors.
- Work with game production team to implement a localization process.
- Manage ongoing localization efforts, primarily for game and web, but also for other channels as required.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 8+ years of relevant production experience on AAA game franchises
- Experience with Console development including Nintendo Switch
- Experience with Live Ops and Localization
- Proven results managing ambiguous situations and driving towards clarity
- Proven track record of orchestrating work across various creative and technical resources on complex software development and publishing projects
- Ability to work with leadership and resources to align priorities and develop realistic plans to deliver on schedules
- Experience developing continuous improvement to process and tools, to support increased collaboration and efficiency
- Ability to set and manage stakeholder expectations amidst competing priorities
- Expert project and people management skills
- Knowledge of various project management tools and methodologies, paired with the experience to know when and why to leverage
- Comfortable in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, flexible and able to work with multiple stakeholders
- A passion for games
This position is on the Blankos team, based in Seattle, WA