At Shyft, we are changing the future for shift workers around the globe. We are a product-centered company that helps teams manage shifts, share schedules and communicate with each other all in one beautiful and easy to use app. Teams across all industries depend on Shyft every day to help make their work lives simpler, more productive and more flexible. As this young industry has grown, this has transformed into a huge responsibility and we don't take it lightly.
Our team is a group of passionate creators, innovators, builders, and leaders. We take pride in the work that we do, and share in each other's successes - that means that we make it a point of emphasis to trust and empower our colleagues to reach their goals, both professionally and personally.
Our loft-style office offers an open and collaborative workspace that perfectly complements our culture, and is centrally located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle just one block away from the water. We offer competitive benefits and perks to all employees who decide to join us on our journey to change the future of shift workers.
Shyft is looking for a Strategic Account Executive to play a leadership role in executing our Strategic Accounts sales strategy to rapidly expand a defined set of accounts. This position will be responsible for driving executive engagement, selling solutions and delivering substantial growth in software and services bookings, with both net-new and expansion customers. A proven track record of exceeding quota with tenacity, great attitude, accountability, high energy, integrity, and discipline is crucial to success on the Strategic Accounts team.
● Exceed quarterly and annual software and services sales quotas
● Execute a complex, solution-based sales process encompassing multiple groups within an account
● Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting high-value needs across multiple functions and business lines
● Effectively articulate and demonstrate Shyft’s unique business, solution and functional value
● Build executive awareness, sales pipeline and bookings growth in early-stage accounts
● Define account strategies that enable sales velocity by partnering with Leadership, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product
● Proactively develop proposals that align with customer initiatives and position Shyft as an enterprise software solution provider
● Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
● Track all relevant sales activity using the company's CRM platform
● Demonstrated enterprise sales success; track record of exceeding quotas and receiving recognition, awards for high performance
● Experience selling enterprise software, preferably emerging SaaS solutions
● Demonstrated ability to build relationships with senior line-of-business and IT executives, as well as operational managers
● Proven 'hunter' (new business) selling skills
● Proven ability to manage a large and diverse pipeline of sales opportunities
● Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
● Demonstrable experience executing a complex, solution-based strategic sales process
● Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company where change is a constant
● Understands the difference between activity and results; solid work ethic
● Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with Shyft team members
● Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Pardot, Google apps
● Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Shyft's values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines