Candidates are expected to commit to 2-6 months of their time to becoming an awesome intern! They will be responsible in dealing with our partners. Interns will be communicating with potential partners most of the time either face-to-face or through phone calls (code-calling) and emails. They will be assisting in drafting contracts and handling paperwork.
- Must be Singaporean, and have lived there for a number of years.
- A creative, passionate, and flexible personality.
- The ability to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Proficiency in Chinese (written & verbal) would be an added advantage.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Positive attitude and energetic approach.