Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
We are now hiring a Full-time Business Operations Executive, to join our dynamic Talent Team based in Singapore
- Support key/strategic partners in Fave Singapore.
- Create a positive experience for partners by providing quality, value-added services and solutions in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, continuously building strong relationships with partners.
- Detail-oriented and organised when on boarding new partners; ensuring partners understand the process and are aware of all opportunities to make the most from their Fave experience.
- Provide on-the-ground support for Fave partners which may include onsite visits and staff training, as well as device and POSM distribution.
- Build and maintain visibility of internal devices, POSM materials, and QR codes.
- Being the key point of contact for all assigned partners.
- Calm under pressure; troubleshoot all partner issues through liaising with all internal teams and deliver solution in a timely manner.
- Working closely with business development managers to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Keen attitude to get stuff done and deliver the best partner experience.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Highly organised, confident, self-motivated, persistent with an eye for detail.
- Positive attitude and energetic approach.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.