We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Invigilators for a Saturday & Sunday position. Hours are roughly 9am-6pm.
Invigilators are responsible for the set-up, administration, checking-in process, invigilation, and clean-up of the IELTS exams.
Our mission is to provide fair tests in a friendly and progressive setting. We believe everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. Tests are open to everyone and scored without bias. Many of our staff are multilingual, and our goal is to have our staff reflect the diversity of our candidates. We are looking for staff who want to help us further this philosophy, and who wish to work in a collegial environment where teamwork and respect are valued.
- Awareness of the IELTS test
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, punctuality, and work habits
- Ability to work under examination conditions with respect for confidential and secure information
- Superior customer service skills
- Commitment to principles of social justice
- Experience with exam invigilation is an asset
- A valid Driver's License and access to a vehicle is an asset
- Valid First Aid certification is an asset
Only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.
English Testing Canada welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require any accommodations to fully participate in the application process, please let us know.