English Testing Canada (ETC) is a busy English language education and testing centre that emphasizes excellent customer service. We are looking for a Client Services Associate for a full-time contract position Tuesday-Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 7am - 3:30pm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken). Mandarin is an asset.
- Detail-oriented skills and accurate data entry.
- Computer and program savvy (Excel, Word, Google Drive, etc).
- The ability to communicate well and work efficiently within a team.
- Understands and can consistently provide good customer service.
- The ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations.
- A friendly and progressive attitude with strong cross-cultural communication skills.
- An understanding of client confidentiality and document security.
Duties include answering phones and email, greeting students and test-takers in the office and on test days, assisting with exam invigilation, entering data into online databases, and other duties as required. Required skills include excellent customer service, use of Excel, Word, and general computer competence.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume. Only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.
English Testing Canada welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require any accommodations to fully participate in the application process, please let us know.