Are you sick of the "Big 4" environment and looking for a company that offers an entrepreneurial, value -driven culture, where you can have ownership of your work?
Have you been on a consulting team or audit team, and been looking to go from team member to individual responsible for the process?
Are you tired living the "road warrior" life - traveling 90%-100% of the time - and ready to actually see your own residence, friends, and family on a regular basis?
Then check out our Process Assurance Associate position:
The Process Assurance Associate will be responsible for risk management to meet the operational needs of the organization. The ideal candidate for this position can prioritize mission critical tasks to ensure that all hardware, software, equipment, processes and procedures are in alignment with audit standards to ensure peak performance cross functionally.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (Core Competencies)
- Design business unit and technology audit controls throughout the organization
- System, process and procedural requirement analysis and design
- SOC 1 and HITRUST product owner
- Documentation strategy owner
- Risk management file owner
- Provide technical consulting to integrate people, processes, software and hardware
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and recommendations
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years’ experience in IT controls auditing and / or consulting or a graduate degree and 2 years’ experience in IT controls auditing and / or consulting.
- CIA or CISA certification or equivalent
- Proven track record of success of process improvement in a technology enabled environment
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Technical understanding of IT and business process control frameworks and systems development
- Experience with process and system risk management in a healthcare environment.
- Experience building control activities and running SOC 1 and HITRUST audits
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work in an office environment; sustain posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time; use hands to grasp and reach; occasionally stoop or kneel; see, hear, and speak with sufficient acuity to successfully perform all aspects of the job; use telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means; lift up to ten pounds of weight.