The CRM Administrator and Developer will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and will be responsible for managing the company CRM system, its users, and coordinating the platforms road map with company long-range needs. This position will primarily (60%) serve as CRM Administrator, and secondarily (40%) as CRM Developer.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (Core Competencies)
- Develop, implement, administer, and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company CRM database.
- Implement data models, database designs, data access and table maintenance codes.
- Resolve database performance and capacity issues, and replication and other distributed data issues.
- Responsible for adding and removing users; checking system permissions on users to restrict or provide additional data access, and modifying the existing accounts.
- Maintain and design advanced Reports, Dashboards and Business Process automation.
- Research, recommend, install, and integrate 3rd party applications and Salesforce add-ons.
- Create and maintain custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, flow designer, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules.
- Use data manipulation tools i.e, Data Loader, Workbench and Import Wizards.
- Develop and maintain Conga template and configured with salesforce.
- Develop, maintain and redesign new and existing salesforce processes using salesforce techniques such as APEX language, triggers, controllers, etc.
- Lead efforts with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development and testing.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Possess an intermediate-level knowledge of database systems and applications.
- Convert business rules into technical requirements.
- Strong development, debugging, and optimization skills.
- Operate independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess effective project management skills.
- Possess effective understanding of latest technologies and how to apply them in marketing.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
- Deliver creative and innovative project plans, solutions, and concepts.
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written) with a variety of audiences.
- Computer proficient in both Microsoft and Google platforms.
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1 - 2 years of Salesforce.com user and administrations experience.
- Experience with Marketo or Pardot
- 2-3 years of overall relevant experience.
- Salesforce.com certification a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work in an office environment; sustain posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time; use hands to grasp and reach; occasionally stoop or kneel; see, hear, and speak with sufficient acuity to successfully perform all aspects of the job; use telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means; lift up to five pounds of weight.