The VP, Sales position - is a Non-Managerial, Independent Contributor, Regional Sales position. It is responsible for regional territory development and strategy as it pertains to the sale of Ameriflex products and services.
The role is charged with developing and expanding sales revenue in an assigned territory (Pacific North West) by strategic planning, forecasting and executing all sales activities. The successful candidate will manage established customer relationships, as well as proactively develop and manage a regional block of brokers, while promoting the sale of Ameriflex products and services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (Core Competencies)
- Deliver professional, customized presentations and position new services, marketing ideas and concepts to assigned brokers.
- Develop an annual business plan; determine sales and activity goals required for attainment of assigned revenue and product goals.
- Develop prospective client sources utilizing various communication mediums, including personal contact mailings, planning client seminars and conducting online or in person presentations.
- Understand the Company's products, services and overall sales plan, and communicate the information in an actionable way.
- Attend national broker conferences and marketing meetings.
- Meet or exceed annual Sales objectives.
- Participate in weekly conference calls and sales meetings to review progress on regional new broker development and status pending cases.
- Participate in all scheduled conferences and events at the discretion of management.
- Maintain accurate records of all proactive activity via Salesforce.
- Maintain proper business etiquette and protocol on all communications.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Chief Revenue Officer.
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years B2B/B2B2C sales experience, in a related industry - REQUIRED.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Extremely driven and enthusiastic demeanor, a must.
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to travel locally up to 50%.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work in an office environment; sustain posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time; use hands to grasp and reach; occasionally stoop or kneel; see, hear, and speak with sufficient acuity to successfully perform all aspects of the job; use telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means; lift up to ten pounds of weight.