Ameriflex is looking for strong individual contributors, who consistently go above and beyond in everything they do to join our Operations Processing Team. If you've got the experience, skills, and drive we're looking for, apply today!
This position is responsible for processing, data entry, and file maintenance of participant and client records in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively supports Ameriflex Operations ensuring data is entered accurately and timely as required by internal service level standards
- Prepares, processes and maintains new group and participant data utilizing internal systems and tools for Ameriflex products and services
- Researches and resolves data entry and processing errors
- Build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Complete monthly reconciliation process of files and data processed for participants and clients
- Generates internal ad-hoc reports as needed
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Superior written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy
- Be highly detail-oriented
- Ability to use critical thinking and problem solving skills to analyze a situation
- Ability to navigate between multiple web based programs and proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Work well within a team environment
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with FSA, COBRA, Voluntary Benefits preferred
- 1-2 years prior data entry experience is required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work in an office environment; sustain posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time; use hands to grasp and reach; occasionally stoop or kneel; see, hear, and speak with sufficient acuity to successfully perform all aspects of the job; use telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means; lift up to five pounds of weight.