Think you have what it takes to be a top performer in our Client Experience Department?
Are you the kind of person who thrives in an environment driven to provide 5-star service in an extraordinary and responsive way? Do you push yourself to exceed expectations?
Can you see yourself:
● Answering >90% of incoming phone calls in <3 rings?
● Responding to >80% of any voicemails in <59 minutes?
● Responding to >80% of emails in <4 hours?
● Striving to receive ≥ 90% excellent reviews from all clients serviced?
● Leading the pack by having a ≥ 95% client renewal average each year?
● Consistently improving your customer service skills through leadership provided coaching/mentorship?
If you answered “Yes” to all of the above, you should apply after reading the job description below!
The Client Success Specialist (CSS) provides outstanding, dedicated client care while maintaining professional relationships with new, current and former clients. The Client Success Specialist works with a team of people responsible for on-boarding new clients and renewing existing accounts. The CSS will need to work well in a team, but be highly capable of working independently. The responsibilities of this position include providing proactive, white-glove service at the 2 most important customer journey points during a client’s tenure with our company.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Serve as the client’s primary point of contact during the new client on-boarding and renewal experience
● Exhibit a high level of empathy and soft skills when working with customers
- Must own client issues, from start to finish
● Anticipate the client’s next five questions and provide the answers before they ask
● Provide a personal, easy, reliable, and clear experience to our clients so they know that Ameriflex is a world-class service provider
● Build, maintain, and foster positive relationships with Plan Administrators and Brokers to ensure retention and growth
● Handle confidential information with tact and discretion according to all HIPAA legislation
● Educate clients on systems, tools, and policies related to our products and services
● Maintain organized account information on each client
● Be able to follow a highly structured on-boarding and renewal format, hitting on all touch points outlined in our standard operating procedures
● Collaborate with internal partners to develop and execute business plans and strategies
● Remain well versed in all regulations related to business services
● Utilize company resources to maximize efficiency
● Perform any other duties, pertaining to the business needs, as assigned by Client Experience Manager
● Must have a passion for service
● Be a team player
● Be a keen problem-solver that can think on his/her feet
● Be a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative
● Must be the kind of person that is always up for a challenge
● Superior written, verbal, and organizational skills
● Be highly detail-oriented and possess strong multitasking and time management skills
● Work well under stressful situations and manage a large client block with high call and email volumes at times
● Must be able to rely on your resources and quickly research a response – if you don’t know something, you Google it
● Ability to work and thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment
● Highly goal-oriented and self-motivated
● Forward-thinking and easily adaptable to change
● Ability to set and exceed client expectations
● Have a desire to grow and advance within the organization
● Ability to navigate between multiple web based programs
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE:
● Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
● 3+ Years Account Management experience, preferred
● Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel experience, preferred
● Experience in Benefits Administration, preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work in an office environment; sustained posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time; use hands to grasp and reach; occasionally stoop or kneel; see, hear, and speak with sufficient acuity to successfully perform all aspects of the job; use telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means; lift up to five pounds of weight.