Muve Health is an innovative healthcare delivery organization that develops, markets, and provides care in a non-institutionalized setting. We believe in a better way for patients to experience it, a better way for Doctors to practice it, a better way for payers to support it, and a better way to build the entire model.
The Impact You’ll Have at Muve
As the Director of Nursing of our Muve - West Chester facility, you will be responsible for directing and supervising the clinical operations. In addition to possessing clinical knowledge, our managers have strong administrative skills in order to plan, direct, and coordinate the delivery of patient care. Our Managers are adept at working in nimble environments to make effective decisions, analyze information, and motivate and lead others. Participate as a member of the management team in planning, policy formulation, and administrative decision making with particular reference to the role, functions, and operations of Muve - West Chester's nursing services.
Job Duties Responsible for managing, directing, and supervising the following services: Nursing, ASC, Home Health, Medication, and Patient Activities
- Defines and maintains the standards of nursing practice
- Assesses the quality of care rendered at our ASC, Home Health and Surgical Stay Suites
- Initiates the development of policies and procedures that govern nursing services and other services under his or her position control
- Responsible for verifying employee credentials under his or her position control
- Responsible for collaborating with other departments and agencies regarding resources and services for improved patient care and employee development.
- Manage the selection, training, performance and development of staff
- Work closely with Muve Home Office to implement programs for staff development
- Manage staffing and patient flow while insuring care and regulatory standards
- Ensure operational productivity
- Plan and Monitor budget
- Participate in facility and program development
- Maintain inventory and supplies
- Work closely with administration, senior leaders, and surgeons to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies
- Assure quality patient care and a positive work environment
- Develop systems to improve and support patient care
- Oversee day-to-day operational and nursing activities
- Ensure Muve ASC and Home Health are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Act as Nurse Manager
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- 10+ years hospital-based management experience as a professional nurse
- Degree in Nursing and/or Registered Nurse (BSN, RN, APN, NP, etc)
- Prior Management experience - talent for motivating teams and individuals to accomplish goals
- Insight into workflow efficiency
- Advanced medical knowledge
- A history of being highly communicative with patients and staff
- A sense of humor a must!
- ACLS/BLS certification
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, converse, and listen; use hands to touch, handle, or feel objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is typical of an office environment and, as such, is considered moderate.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of time.
Life is short. Do something that matters!
At Muve Health, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people live a better life. We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices and we live it every day. The Muve experience is a two-way exchange. We expect you to give us your best every day, and you can expect the same from us. In exchange for your talent, your energy, and your unique contributions, we will strive to give you what you need to live a balanced, healthy life. This means more than competitive pay and benefits—it means offering the freedom and flexibility to create your ideal experience inside and outside the office.
Muve Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We here at Muve Health value a diverse team.