Muve Health is an innovative healthcare delivery organization that develops, markets, and operates a unique set of hyper-specialized assets that provide Total Joint Replacement (TJR) surgeries in a non-institutionalized setting. We thoughtfully reimagined the entire healthcare delivery model for TJR from the ground up by creating a premier national network of surgical facilities, focused solely on total hip and total knee replacement procedures. We believe in a better way for patients to experience it, a better way for Doctors to practice it, a better way for payers to support it, and a better way to build the entire model.
The Impact You’ll Have at Muve
The Project Manager will work directly with the Director of Development & Implementation to organize, prioritize, and track enterprise efforts to build and operationalize new Muve Health Centers. This position will work closely with all internal and external resources to coordinate and align efforts to bring projects to completion on time, within scope and budget.
- Organize, prioritize, and set expectations for all Development & Implementation projects
- Compile project requirements, timelines, budgets, and dependencies
- Assist in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures
- Assist in completing select project tasks as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Keep project plans, dashboards, and communications tools updated
- Chairs various project review and pre-submittal meetings; Work directly with functional leaders to identify and prioritize tasks on an ongoing basis
- Measure project performance during and after project completion
- With guidance from the Director, facilitate and troubleshoot the myriad of problems associated with developing Muve Health’s complex healthcare service systems
- Help establish and maintain liaison as required with boards, committees, and commissions
- Coordinate schedules of staff and other interested parties
What will make you a great fit for this role?
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Firm understanding of project management principles both Traditional and Agile within a construction healthcare setting
- Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering design, construction, health management or related field a plus
- Prior experience working building Healthcare facilities a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with project management software such as MS Project or Smartsheet
- Strong understanding or MS Office and Google Applications
- Ability to manage and interface with remote employees and vendors
- Project Management
- Results Driven
- Time Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, converse, and listen; use hands to touch, handle, or feel objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is typical of an office environment and, as such, is considered moderate.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25% of time.
Life is short. Do something that matters!
At Muve Health, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people live a better life. We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices and we live it every day. The Muve experience is a two-way exchange. We expect you to give us your best every day, and you can expect the same from us. In exchange for your talent, your energy, and your unique contributions, we will strive to give you what you need to live a balanced, healthy life. This means more than competitive pay and benefits—it means offering the freedom and flexibility to create your ideal experience inside and outside the office.
Muve Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We here at Muve Health value a diverse team.