At Muve, we're thoughtfully reimagining the entire healthcare delivery model for total joint replacement. We believe in a better way for patients to experience it, a better way for care providers to practice it, and a better way for payers to support it. Our engineering team is building the systems and tools to get us there, and we want you to join us!
The Impact You’ll Have at Muve
- Employ a product mindset in understanding our users and business stakeholders to deliver meaningful value for both.
- Work closely with our backend team to define the APIs that power the client application.
- Take a hands-on approach to supporting our users by responding to occasional support requests.
What will make you a great fit for this role?
- An eye for design and UX and a tendency to sweat the small stuff.
- A strong desire to grow your technical and interpersonal skills and a growth mindset that lets you convert constructive feedback into action.
- A willingness to pair program when it makes sense. We don't practice it 100% of the time, but it's one of our favorite tools for conveying knowledge and working through larger decisions.
- A strategy for being successful working remotely. We have an office in Denver, but our engineering team works from home the vast majority of the time.
But what about technology? What specific tools do you need to know?
Life is short. Do something that matters!
At Muve Health, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people live a better life. We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices and we live it every day. The Muve experience is a two-way exchange. We'll give you our best every day, and we trust you'll give us your best as well. In exchange for your talent, your energy, and your unique contributions, we will strive to give you what you need to live a balanced, healthy life. This means more than competitive pay and benefits—it means offering the freedom and flexibility to create your ideal experience inside and outside the office.
Muve Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We strongly value a diverse team.