Muve Health is an innovative healthcare delivery organization that develops, markets, and operates a unique set of hyper-specialized assets that provide surgeries in a non-institutionalized setting. We thoughtfully reimagined the entire healthcare delivery model for TJR from the ground up by creating a premier national network of surgical facilities, focused solely on total hip and total knee replacement procedures. We believe in a better way for patients to experience it, a better way for Doctors to practice it, a better way for payers to support it, and a better way to build the entire model.
The Impact You’ll Have at Muve
We are looking for a sharp, good-humored Executive Assistant/Office Manager who enjoys working in a constantly changing environment that loves streamlining a hectic day. In this role, you will provide dedicated assistance to our leadership team; CEO, CTO, and COO. You should have a proven record of being a creative, hands-on problem solver and task driver; while being highly flexible and creative, with both the ability and drive to effectively assist Muve’s success. Our Executive Assistant/Office Manager will have the ability to work magic behind the scenes to keep the leaders of Muve Health as productive as possible. Your goals are geared to helping them thrive by thoughtfully prioritizing meetings and anticipating needs and working together to keep them on track. In addition, you’ll have opportunities to branch outside the EA discipline to work on bite-size projects with our department leaders.
- Proactively performs administrative duties for the CEO and other company executives
- Assists in managing executive calendars, including scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Prepare correspondence, legal documents, spreadsheets, expense reports, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Prepare, organize and maintain reports, sensitive agreements and confidential information
- Plan and execute various meetings/events both internally and externally, including making all reservations and addressing all logistical concerns from decorating to entertainment, food, and communications
- Assists in creating company-wide communications, including emails, letters, and related company correspondence
- Interacts with Board of Directors. This includes coordinating board calls and related meetings including preparation of materials and related communication
- Primary liaison with our office landlord and property managers. Manage all office support issues
- Facilities management
- Responsible for managing invoice approvals and coordinating payment with outsourced accounting service
- Maintain and coordinate office decorum
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding the executive suite
- Organize and coordinate office operations, team outings, holiday parties etc.
- Work on other delegated tasks from department leaders from People, Marketing, Operations, Performance Management, etc.
What will make you a great fit for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and competency
- 7+ years of experience handling a wide range of administrative and “C” Level executive support tasks
- Proactive thinker who takes the initiative
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with exceptional time and task management skills
- Strong communications skills both written and oral with proven ability to manage in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Embraces challenges, opportunities and manages teams with honesty, respect, positive thinking, dependability, kindness, passion and a friendly attitude while handling multiple priorities
- Capable of working collaboratively with other business disciplines
- Proficient with a Mac and Google Apps for Work applications, including Gmail, Google Hangouts, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets Google Forms Google Slides
- Prior experience working in a startup environment a plus
Life is short. Do something that matters!
At Muve Health, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people live a better life. We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices and we live it every day. The Muve experience is a two-way exchange. We expect you to give us your best every day, and you can expect the same from us. In exchange for your talent, your energy, and your unique contributions, we will strive to give you what you need to live a balanced, healthy life. This means more than competitive pay and benefits—it means offering the freedom and flexibility to create your ideal experience inside and outside the office.
Muve Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We here at Muve Health value a diverse team.