Muve Health is an innovative healthcare delivery organization that develops, markets, and operates a unique set of hyper-specialized assets that provide Total Joint Replacement (TJR) surgeries in a non-institutionalized setting. We thoughtfully reimagined the entire healthcare delivery model for TJR from the ground up by creating a premier national network of surgical facilities, focused solely on total hip and total knee replacement procedures. We believe in a better way for patients to experience it, a better way for Doctors to practice it, a better way for payers to support it, and a better way to build the entire model.
The Impact You’ll Have at Muve
Our Muve Suites Registered Nurse performs home health nursing care for Muve patients across the Muve Suites period from admission to check-out for up to a 48-hour recovery stage. Our unique care delivery model, guided by our proprietary software, helps you deliver patient recovery care with a focus on enhancing surgical recovery while minimizing the potential for complications. As the Muve Suites RN, you will be clinically competent while delivering care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation. You will set priorities in planning care and making clinical decisions during this delivery model. Our RNs are a resource for complex decision making and establish an individualized plan of care for patients.
- Ability to set priorities and organize workload
- Has the ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her specific needs
- Using Muve’s process of assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and ongoing evaluation, coordinates care activities to foster self-care ability via Home Health services
- Deliver competence in technical, critical thinking, and communication skills in patient care to a culturally diverse patient population, and in all functions of assigned area or duties
- Adhere to Muve Center policies, procedures, safety programs, standards of behavior, mission, vision, values and customer service expectations
- Accurate and timely nursing documentation of the patient's condition and care including developing and updating individualized patient care plans and patient education process
- Supervise and direct activities of other care providers, assisting as necessary and delegating when appropriate
- Act as a patient advocate and maintain patient confidentiality
- Maintain licensure according to state agency directives
- Prepare, administer (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV), and record prescribed medications or provide oversight to patient self-delivered medications
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy
- Record all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on the appropriate forms
- Initiates patient education plan. Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their post-treatment home care needs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation
- Assists in managing inventory of supplies
- Performs other duties as requested by management
- Adheres to Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) professional standards and attends Muve in-service training sessions as directed. Provides age-appropriate care for all age groups
- 1+ years RN experience within a Hospital, ASC, or Home Health setting
- Active RN license as required by Texas
- BSN, Critical Care and/or PACU experience, and CNOR certification highly preferred
- BCLS Certifications
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and take appropriate action.
- Follow Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- A sense of humor a must!
- ACLS Certifications
- Orthopedic experience
- Customer/Client Focus
- Teamwork Orientation
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Learning Orientation
- Ethical Conduct
- Stress Management/Composure
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, converse, and listen; use hands to touch, handle, or feel objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is typical of an office environment and, as such, is considered moderate.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20% of the time.
Life is short. Do something that matters!
At Muve Health, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people live a better life. We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices and we live it every day. The Muve experience is a two-way exchange. We expect you to give us your best every day, and you can expect the same from us. In exchange for your talent, your energy, and your unique contributions, we will strive to give you what you need to live a balanced, healthy life. This means more than competitive pay and benefits—it means offering the freedom and flexibility to create your ideal experience inside and outside the office.
Muve Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We here at Muve Health value a diverse team.