Why work with us? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as Disney, Audi, Under Armour and Google come to us for our deep experience in mobile — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
As a C# Engineer at Mutual Mobile, you'll contribute towards creating technical designs on projects. You'll own medium to large tasks and see them through to completion. You'll be a part of the delivery team and have close interaction with customers for the duration of the project. You'll be completely responsible for the on-time delivery of the technical component owned in the solution, and apply Agile development practices for project delivery.
We expect Engineers to:
- Be highly-capable experts in at least one technology
- Build breadth across multiple tech stacks
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable code
- Participate in planning activities and provide accurate story estimates
- Conduct code reviews and act as a role model on the team
- Proactively breakdown work, identify risks, and explore solutions
What you’ll need:
- You have knowledge in C# and .NET
- You have knowledge on IoC and DI and has exposure to Unity Container.
- You have knowledge on Angular
- You have knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- You’re a kind, pragmatic communicator with knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
Good to have:
- You have experience of hosting production-ready applications on cloud platform like AWS
- You have knowledge of serverless architecture.
- You know how to find and fix performance issues
You’ll love working here because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. You'll work closely with people from a variety of professions on real projects. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.