Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation and we are looking for an accomplished and capable front end engineer to join our team!
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2018, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
At Mutual Mobile, Engineers are highly-capable, experienced producers of high-quality, extensible code. They know the ins-and-outs of their field, apply that knowledge to solve the most difficult problems, and pass along that knowledge to the next generation through mentorship. They:
- Improve the structure, quality, and extensibility of code bases
- Implement tools and best practices
- Create reusable libraries and frameworks
- Discover and evaluate new tools and technology partners
We expect Engineers to:
- Be highly-capable experts in at least one technology
- Build breadth across multiple tech stacks
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable code
- Participate in planning activities and provide accurate story estimates
- Conduct code reviews and act as a role model on the team
- Proactively breakdown work, identify risks, and explore solutions
Engineers have experience:
- Building front end applications in Angular 2+
- Knowledge of Typescript and Webpack.
- Should have knowledge on Angular Material.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and working with cross browser UI.
- Unit and UI testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor etc.
- Should have experience in Response / Adaptive Web Design for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Good understanding of CSS preprocessors SASS.
- Good understanding on ES6
- Provisioning devops tooling and continuous integration
Preferred experience includes:
- Familiarity with other front-end development such as React or Vue
- Good to have task automators like Gulp and Grunt
- Broad architectural knowledge and experience: serverless, microservices, traditional server-based (monolithic) services
- System monitoring and security design and implementation
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as HEB, Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.