You think in pixels and have been known to obsess over the smallest details while working toward the big picture. You see your work as a craft and strive to expand your toolkit. Visual Designers work alongside client services, interaction design, and technology teams.
- Understanding the broad user experience and business goals in order to solve visual design challenges elegantly
- Conceptualising creative ideas with the project team
- Developing unique design concepts across a variety of visual styles
- Executing designs based on a client’s established style guidelines
- Participating in visual design presentations for both clients and new business pitches
- Producing quick turnaround of design specs
- 3+ years of interactive, visual design experience (preferably mobile apps/ solutions design in an agency)
- Strong problem-solving skills and conceptual thinking
- Enough technical experience to comfortably express and react to the technical and user interface limits of mobile and touch interfaces
- Expert level knowledge of relevant industry tools
- Expert Communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to present your work and rationale to the team
- Skill to work autonomously under tight deadlines
- Driven to set standards for the look and feel of large, industry-leading mobile applications
- Unyielding passion for creating the best mobile products in the industry
- Applicants must provide a portfolio (examples of mobile work is a plus, but not mandatory).
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients come to us for our deep experience in mobile — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.