Growth is the lifeblood of any company, but it is also the most challenging. If you dream big but can obsess over the fine details, then join our growing team! Mutual Mobile is one of the leading consultancies in digital innovation and is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Sr. Director of Business Development to help take our business to the next level.
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2018, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
As a Senior Business Development Director, here’s what you will do at Mutual Mobile:
- Source, close, and manage business opportunities that support Mutual Mobile’s service offerings.
- Own the customer relationship at Mutual Mobile and create long-term sales plans to cultivate and grow each account.
- Work with Practice Leads (UX, Technology and Program Management) to assist with presentations, proposals and project estimates to move opportunities through the sales pipeline and closure.
- Negotiate Statements of Work terms and conditions with prospects and clients.
- Be responsible for a minimum of $3m in annual revenue with a pipeline of opportunities equal to three times this sales quota.
- Maintain customer relationships by having regular contact with all assigned accounts, gaining trust, working through any difficult situations.
- Work with Operations and Program Management to ensure forecast accuracy and the overall health of each account.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with all assigned accounts.
Who You Are:
- A hunter with a strong focus on new business development.
- 5+ years of consulting/solutions sales experience in digital technology and/or user experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that prides yourself on being a self-starter.
- Flexible and adaptable - you roll the punches and still bring your A game.
- Passionate about digital innovation and transformation.
- Relentless and persistent - obstacles are fun challenges to you!
- Great communication skills - you easily connect and build relationships.
- A team player who is confident in your abilities, but knows how and when to come together and collaborate.
- Intelligent, but humble - no room for egos here!
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as HEB, Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.