Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in user experience, mobile, and innovation and is looking for an accomplished and capable Associate Creative Director to join our Hyderabad, India team!
We have built our success through understanding client problems, their users needs, and building successful products to serve both. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with Android, iOS, Wearables, IoT, and VR/AR. It’s in our DNA to evolve and stay on the forefront of innovation. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2019, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
Team & Project Management
- As a project’s creative lead, regular stand-ups and reviews with other project leads and creative staff to ensure deliverables are on time and map to overall creative and business strategy. Actively participates in team meetings to discuss assignment parameters. Proactively suggests and implements solutions to issues that may impact quality or timing of deliverables and how to elevate current processes.
- Actively nurtures client relationships and identifies new potential work streams of added value to current projects.
- Always maintains the client outcome as the most important artifact of any project.
- Collaborate and work on new business development and opportunity pitch/pursuit with Client Services Team.
- Defines and sets conceptual tone for projects with UX and Visual designers.
- Represents Design as a practice with not a rote process.
- Creates assets and documents for Discovery Workshops, leads facilitation.
- Collaborates in scoping process with Technical and Program Teams.
- Directly supervises and work in tandem with the creative team. Responsible for mentorship, career enhancement goals, professional enrichment and development of presentation skills of the design team.
- Conducts 1:1s with the creative team members no less than once per month.
- Active in the recruitment, retention and professional development of creative team.
- Identifies staffing needs and provides updates to the PMO about expected roles and effort to execute against project objectives.
- ~8 years designing product experiences where velocity is imperative on multiple work streams.
- ~4 years managing projects as a Lead or higher.
- ~2 years managing at least one report.
- Designs with business and audience in mind.
- Agile workflow understanding.
- Core understanding of how business and marketing requirements can affect a product and how those will be accommodated in the product.
- Advanced awareness of the digital landscape with an emphasis on mobile; including transactional/commerce, core product, social media, customer self-service, marketing, and machine-to-mobile experiences.
- Strong awareness of multiple delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile.
- Ability to utilize feedback/direction from creative lead to generate functional interaction design explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the creative lead.
- Creative problem solving skills that enable you to evaluate a design approach, brainstorm, and seek unexpected, original and innovative ideas.
- Careful attention to detail and awareness of version control issues.
- Advanced knowledge of the production process (asset creation, specification creation, and handoff to development).
- Strong understanding of technical and cross-platform implications (strengths and limitations of individual native, hybrid and HTML platforms).
- Strong communication skills. Able to discuss your interaction design process, thoughts, and ideas, and develop a point of view about your work.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Assertive problem solving and initiation of solutions.
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as HEB, Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.