As an iOS intern, you’ll be focused on building apps using the latest frameworks and industry best practices. You’ll be working on projects/tasks under the guidance of senior developers. You’ll be given ample time and freedom to hone your skills on iOS and other technologies. You’ll be expected to work in a project delivery team and follow Agile development methodologies.
Our internship program is designed to provide real-world experiences that are directly related to your academic discipline and career goals.
Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience of iOS development
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within teams.
- Projects will be assigned to accelerate learning of new technologies and industry best practices.
Internship Period: 3 months
What you’ll need:
- Pursuing 4th year of bachelor’s in computer science or a related technical field or have graduated this year.
- Should be proficient in at least one programming language and have an understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Experience working on iOS application development and having a good knowledge of iOS frameworks, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Passion for learning new technologies and building things.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Good to have:
- Good understanding of protocol oriented programming.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Why work with us?
You’ll love working here because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. You'll work closely with people from a variety of professions on real projects. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.