As a QA intern at Mutual Mobile, you’ll ensure the success of our mobile applications. You’ll collaborate with brilliant designers and developers to ensure our products are fully tested and working perfectly. You’ll think outside of the box as you automate the testing process using test harnesses and automated test tools.
- Understanding the application flow of the project;
- Writing, reviewing, and updating test cases plus preparing test data;
- Setting up and updating test environment and tools;
- Participating in sprint planning, and daily stand-ups;
- Providing accurate task estimates;
Your internship will be the training period wherein you’ll work closely with our QA engineers and learn multiple tools, technologies and testing techniques.
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products, and we craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as HEB, Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We know you’re smart and love learning new technologies — you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.
Our internship program is designed to provide real-world experiences that are directly related to your academic discipline and career goals.
Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience of working on projects
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within teams.
- Projects will be assigned to accelerate learning of new technologies and industry best practices.
Internship Period: 3 months