Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation. We are growing rapidly and currently looking for a professional and motivated Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, Under Armour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2018, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Ai, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
As a Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Mutual Mobile, you’ll work closely with key business stakeholders as well as digital marketing agencies and vendors, and will report to the Digital Marketing Manager. This position will be responsible for working as the liaison between initial sales calls, agencies, vendors, and internal stakeholders on sales qualifications and vetting, campaign implementation, management, and analysis.
The ideal candidate will have a high EQ, a strong passion for assessing customer needs, be a strategic thinker, and will work well with teams in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Be a courteous & empathetic first point of contact with customers, potential customers, and business partners to gather initial data about the needs of a customer.
- Track leads and opportunities through the sales pipeline in Salesforce; updating with pertinent information, monitoring activity & notes, and coordinating communication with lead owners.
- Assist with social media management across all mainstream social platforms.
- Assist with management of the programming and development of social and digital strategies and tactics across all channels.
- Assist with measurement and report performance of sales & marketing campaigns
- Assist with overall project management of internal content management production systems.
- Collaborate with staff and vendors to implement updates to marketing and communications strategies.
- Execute on content optimization tactics that include high level understandings around internal linking, anchor tags, and content categorization.
- Provide administrative support to management and other duties as assigned by marketing team.
- Bring creative ideas to the table that are relevant to our brand and audience, while also supporting our clients and partners.
- Have previous experience communicating with both outward and inward facing clients
- Command an understanding of social management platforms and third-party content aggregators.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Entry-level experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing research tools required to perform day-to-day tasks
- Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic– can show judgment and self-initiative in identifying and accomplishing project tasks
- Demonstrated ability to succeed with minimal supervision in a collaborative team environment, with multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressures
- Professional presence and delivery whether in person, on phone or online
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Office Suite, and project management tools such as Slack and Trello
- Experience with Salesforce a strong plus.
- Commercial awareness within the technology scene, partnered with a creative mind.
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as HEB, Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.