Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation and we are looking for an accomplished Systems Administrator to join our team!
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2018, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
At Mutual Mobile, the Systems Administrator is a roll-your-sleeves-up position where you will be responsible for all internal technology functions including traditional IT helpdesk support, networking/telecom, systems administration and development operations. We are looking for someone with a breadth of knowledge and interest in differing technologies, plus a desire to learn more.
- Track progress of internal requests/tickets during entire lifecycle
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Manage service request process
- OSX Management - debugging, repairs, ordering, etc.
- Diagnose and resolve systems issues
- Customer service focused
- 3-5 years IT support experience
- Excellent communication skills (active listening skills)
- Able to clearly articulate issues to internal stakeholders
- Creative problem solver
- Able to adjust priorities based on business objectives
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash, Crowd)
- Server Management (EC2/Rackspace)
- Networking (Meraki)
- G Suite / Google Apps
- Architect underlying data model and processes to support the executive, leadership, and business operations teams
- Salesforce Administration - Users / Permissions / Fields
- Salesforce Development / Integrations (APEX and Rest API)
- Evaluate latest Salesforce releases and implement new features as needed
- Train end-users to utilize Salesforce for marketing, sales, and reporting purposes
Development / DevOps
- Management of automated scripts, written in Python
- Familiarity with iOS, Android, and Web build processes
- Knowledge of Amazon ecosystem, including EC2, S3, ELB, Route53, etc
Networking / Telecom
- Setup and maintenance of internet and phone services, currently managed with Meraki
- As needed, set up VPNs with our clients
- Improve the structure, quality, and extensibility of code bases
- Create reusable libraries and frameworks
- Act as SME and contribute to the server center of excellence
- Research and evaluate new tools and technology partners/vendors
Nice to Have
- Mentor junior team members
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience
Why work for Mutual Mobile? We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as HEB, Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.