We are offering summer internships to bright and talented students who will have the opportunity to spend their summer in Bologna, which is one of the world's most renowned food locations, being super close to great tourist destinations (one hour from Milan, Florence, Venice, Pisa, and much more) and beach areas…
Sounds interesting? Keep reading.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, highly-educated students with a passion for music and an ambition to go far, just like us. You should be studying a Bachelors or Master's Degree and looking to complete a curriculum internship as part of your studies. The internship will last 2 months, from June to July 2020.
Musixmatch is the leading Music Metadata company featuring the world’s largest Lyrics catalog and +70 mln users as contributors.Musixmatch is the preferred partner of companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Saavn, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights and Harry Fox Agency.
WHAT WE ARE WORKING ON:
- Configure royalty reports, contract management, applying contracts into the reporting
- Royalties payment management for publishers
- Working closely with Engineering team and business developers
- You are studying a Bachelor's or Master's degree in management engineering, or finance or related field
- You are proficient in working with datasets, and excel sheets
- English language fluency
- Hardworking and willing and wanting to learn
- Previous internship or project work considered a plus
- 📍 Great office location - City center of Bologna, Italy. Check out https://www.bolognawelcome.com/
- 🏠 Accommodation sponsored for the duration of your internship.
- 🍝 Food reimbursements.
- ☕️ Free coffee, snacks, and amazing Friday lunches! Of course, you're in Italy!!
- ⚙️ A two month challenge to experience how we develop the most awesome and creative products.
- 👫 An opportunity to form part of and to contribute your ideas within an amazing, friendly, and super talented team!
If you fit the bill and are eligible to work in Italy, apply now! Your first challenge will be the application, but don't worry, we all love a bit of a challenge.
Application rounds end 30 April 2020. Internships start on the 1st of June 2020.