Are you interested in a career in Business Development at Musixmatch?
Currently we do not have an open position, however if you believe you have what it takes to form part of Musixmatch for future opportunities in Business Development, apply here and we will consider your spontaneous application.
Musixmatch is the leading Music Metadata company featuring the world’s largest Lyrics catalog and +70 mln users as contributors. Musixmatch is the preferred partner of companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Saavn, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights and Harry Fox Agency.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Curious and open. We work in a fast-paced environment, where changes are constant. We look for individuals who are curious and open to learning new topics.
- Tech-savvy. Technology is rapidly changing and we need people who are on top of the game with these technological advances.
- Motivated. We need individuals who are motivated to getting the job done, and who can help motivate others. We are a team and we believe as a team, we work together as one.
- International mindset. Our business is international, and we therefore need individuals who have a global mindset, speak fluent English, and are able to adapt to a multicultural environment.
- Self-starter. We always have new opportunities coming our way, and we need people who have the ability to take any project and be able to run with it from start to end.
- Cool office space. We are based right in the centre of Bologna, with an open-space office stacked with the latest technology, and an entertainment area for the necessary 'time-off' moments.
- An opportunity to work with a team of young, dynamic, talented and skilled individuals who are constantly looking for new ways to improve our product and service. You will be able to help us in improving and creating the best products and services yet.
- Flexibility. We have a workplace culture that strives on being flexible. Flexibility to us means being innovative, collaborative, sharing ideas, and mostly being able to adapt to change in this fast paced tech environment. We are also flexible in the way we work, having flexible hours, and the ability to work from home from time-to-time.
- Multicultural environment. We are a team of individuals with a multinational span. Our clients are all international, and our team as well. Thus you will be able to experience a wide spectrum of different cultures when you join us.
- Sports. We believe physical exercise is key to performing well. We therefore offer all our staff free yoga lessons, a personal trainer for running, and from time to time we take the opportunity to do mountain biking team building tours.
- Food. We offer all our staff a kitchen packed with wholesome snacks, food and coffee. Every Friday we have a catered lunch in our office in order to end the week well and to spend time with our team.