Musixmatch is the leading Music Metadata company featuring the world’s largest Lyrics catalog and +70 mln users as contributors.Musixmatch is the preferred partner of companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Saavn, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights and Harry Fox Agency.
You will form part of the AI team within Musixmatch working on super cool projects involving audio and lyrics, ranging from various topics related to MIR such as Music Classification, Recommendation, Audio Source Separation, Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR).
- Audio signal processing and audio processing libraries such as librosa, essentia etc.
- Programming: python (C++ optional)
- Deep understanding of Deep Learning frameworks: particularly tensorflow/keras, pytorch
- MSc degree in engineering/computer science
- Requirement: Master thesis or PhD on audio, MIR, deep learning fields
COMPETENCIES (AS A PLUS):
- 3-5 years experience in the field of audio, deep learning and MIR
- Experience working in industries based or focused on full-stack projects or as a research scientist in the field of MIR
- Publications in top conferences in MIR, Deep learning, machine learning etc.
- Musical understanding