Musixmatch is the leading Music Metadata company featuring the world’s largest Lyrics catalog and +70 mln users as contributors. Musixmatch is the preferred partner of companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Saavn, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights and Harry Fox Agency.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
For our Content, Copyright and Analytics team we're currently looking for a Music Copyright Manager. The team builds and ships huge metadata indices to live production services, processing millions of pieces of information each day, develops and maintains automatic processes for data enrichment and enhancements as well as administrative and analytics tools.
You will work with various electronic data interchange formats to aid in the successful and optimised ingestion of statement data.
Your goal will be to improve the quality and coverage of the copyright data.
The team is located in Bologna, Italy.
- Monitor and maintain high level of data standards
- Keep a stable relation with the data providers to make sure the company ingests and uses their data at best
- Serve as a first point of contact to resolve any issues related to statement data ingestion
- Assist with post-import processing
- Adhoc assistance with any other royalty processing related tasks as and when they may be required Including importing statement data
- You have extensive experience with relational databases and key-value stores
- You are comfortable with processing and analysing large data sets
- Manages priorities effectively
GOOD TO HAVE:
- An understanding of various music royalty source data and statement import formats is preferred
- Experience with distributed/scalable systems and high-volume applications
- You have experience with AWS
- You are fluent in one programming language (preferably PHP or Python)
- Experience with Redshift and Mysql
- You are a team player who takes the initiative