Musixmatch is the leading Songs Lyrics destination for mobile and connected device featuring the World’s largest and official Lyrics Catalogue with over 60 million active users.
Musixmatch is the preferred partner of +4,000 indies music publishers and Top Music Publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights and Harry Fox Agency. Given the fast-paced market environment and the start-up nature of our business, we are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, outstanding personalities – continuously striving to make our business better day-by-day, every day.
For our AI & Machine Learning team we’re now looking for a Data Scientist, Machine Learning & AI Engineer in our HQ in Bologna (Italy).
WHAT WE’RE WORKING ON:
- Natural Language Processing and Query Understanding
- Deep Learning
- Text Understanding and Classification
- Large-scale Machine Learning
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Recommendation systems and Content Personalization
- Learning to Rank for Search and Ads
- Fraud and Abuse Detection
WHO YOU ARE
- You share our values (below) and are looking for a company that has a solid mission.
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills. You are familiar with techniques in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Recommender Systems, Information Retrieval, Natural Language Processing, Computational Advertising, Deep Learning and Computer Vision or related fields.
- You have a Ph.D. degree in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Recommender Systems, Information Retrieval, Natural Language Processing, Computational Advertising, Deep Learning and Computer Vision or related fields.
- You have demonstrated the capability to review and write technical papers.
- You can contribute to research that can be applied to Musixmatch products.
- You have the ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adapting creative approaches.
- You are a strong collaborator and communicator and you make the engineers around you grow and learn.
- You are familiar with one or more of these Machine Learning frameworks: NLTK, CNTK, Torch, TensorFlow.
- You have experience in one or more of these numerical computing platforms: NumPy, Matlab, R.