We are offering summer internships to bright and talented students who will have the opportunity to spend their summer in Bologna, which is one of the world's most renowned food locations, being super close to great tourist destinations (one hour from Milan, Florence, Venice, Pisa, and much more) and beach areas…
Sounds interesting? Keep reading.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, highly-educated students with a passion for music and an ambition to go far, just like us. You should be studying a Bachelors Degree or Master's and looking to complete a curriculum internship as part of your studies. The internship will last 2 months, from June to July 2020.
Musixmatch is the leading Music Metadata company featuring the world’s largest Lyrics catalog and +70 mln users as contributors.Musixmatch is the preferred partner of companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, S
WHAT WE DO
- Ingesting processes and analysing publishing copyright data.
- Automatising copyright management from vendors perspective.
- Generating usage reports.
- Studying to complete your Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer science
- Good knowledge of PHP/Perl programming languages
- Past internship or project work experience is a plus
- English language fluency
- 📍 Great office location - City center of Bologna, Italy. Check out https://www.bolognawelcome.com/
- 🏠 Accommodation sponsored for the duration of your internship.
- 🍝 Food reimbursements.
- ☕️ Free coffee, snacks, and amazing Friday lunches! Of course, you're in Italy!!
- ⚙️ A two month challenge to experience how we develop the most awesome and creative products.
- 👫 An opportunity to form part of and to contribute your ideas within an amazing, friendly, and super talented team!
If you fit the bill and are eligible to work in Italy, apply now ! Your first challenge will be the application, but don't worry, we all love a bit of a challenge.
Application rounds end 30 April 2020. Internships start on the 1st of June 2020.